Trainings that you can order
Online Private Lessons
Advantages of distance learning:
- Conveniently from home or wherever you have Internet access.
- You save travel time and costs.
- Video, audio document of the lesson (if you like).
- Flexible times. Even unusual lesson times.
- Flexible duration – shorter sessions on individual topics possible.
€1,50 per minute including tax. (from 20 minutes) on invoice.
I have many years of experience teaching online with students in Australia, USA, Orient, India, Japan, Singapore. Overtone singing and vocal phonetics can be learned very efficiently online.
Just reserve an appointment here. I will get in touch with you. Or call me beforehand if you have any questions: +49 163 6237866.
Mobile or SMS: +49 163 6237866
Choir Trainings – My Specialty
I love choir music and I love working with choir singers more than anything. Through many years of my own professional choir experience in professional and amateur choirs and the leading of the European Overtone Choir, I know what is important.
- Choral Phonetics by Saus – Intonation and Homogeneity Refined with Vowels
Specially developed techniques for choir singers. Working on specific pieces is possible.
- Overtone Singing for Choirs
Efficient introduction to overtone singing, support in the rehearsal of overtone pieces.
- Professional Comprehensive Training for Choir Leaders and Voice Teachers
Choral phonetics Choir Phonetics in the daily choir practice. Training of the techniques and support for the implementation in the choir.
Private Lessons with me at Home in Middle Franconia
You are very welcome to visit me in the nature in beautiful Middle Franconia: Hirschbach 1, 91602 Dürrwangen (Google maps).
€1,50/minute incl. tax (from 45 minutes).
Organize a Workshop at Your Place
Do you like to organize a workshop in your area? Great! I’m happy to help you with organization and promotion. No financial risk for you. Call me or write me, we will discuss the possibilities.
- From 3 hours.
For musicians, music academies:
- Lecture “What is overtone singing?”
Vocal techniques, music ethnology, history, audio samples, interactive spectrographs.
- Lecture “Overtone singing in the choir”
Compositions for overtone singing, musical effect of the vocal colour, choral phonetics, ear training, practical application.
- Lecture “Composing for overtone singing”.
Possibilities and limitations of the instrument, notation.
For singers, doctors, speech therapists:
- Lecture “Physiology and acoustics of overtone singing”.
- Lecture “Overtone singing in therapy”.
- Interactive lecture “Overtones – mirror of a universal harmonics”. Overtones in the world, how animals and patients react, sounds of other cultures, effect of speech sounds. Humorous practical exercises.
All presentations are available in English.