For more information, just call me or send me a message using the form below.
Overtone Singing Teaching
Would you like to help organize your own workshop in your area? Call me or write me, we’ll discuss the possibilities.
- Trial course overtone singing
Duration: Evening, 4 lessons
- Overtone singing day course for beginners and advanced learners.
Duration: Day, 8 lessons
- Intensive overtone singing weekend course for beginners and advanced learners.
Duration: weekend, 16 lesson
- Private personal lessons
Duration: 30, 45 or 60 min., €1,20/minute incl. VAT.
- Private lessons via Skype
Units of 15 min., €1,20/minute incl. VAT
One lesson lasts 45 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- Choral phonetics exercises for choirs and conductors
Sound and intonation optimization with overtone hearing, application to choral works.
- Overtone singing for choirs
Introduction to the vocal technique, application in improvisation and in works.
- Rehearsing of a composition for overtone choir
For choirs and conductors with some previous knowledge.
- Choral phonetics for conductors
Introduction to choral phonetics and its sustainable application in the choir.
For musicians, music academies:
- Lecture “What is overtone singing?”
Vocal techniques, music ethnology, history, audio samples, interactive spectrographs.
- Lecture “Overtone singing in the choir”
Compositions for overtone singing, musical effect of the vocal colour, choral phonetics, ear training, practical application.
- Lecture “Composing for overtone singing”.
Possibilities and limitations of the instrument, notation.
For singers, doctors, speech therapists:
- Lecture “Physiology and acoustics of overtone singing”.
- Lecture “Overtone singing in therapy”.
- Interactive lecture “Overtones – mirror of a universal harmonics”. Overtones in the world, how animals and patients react, sounds of other cultures, effect of speech sounds. Humorous practical exercises.
All presentations are available in German and English.